|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability||Photos|
|TypeApartmentApartment||Rent $1050||Deposit$1050||Beds 2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityCall for Availability|
|Apartment Unfurnished Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Unit Number: 2 Bdrm available at 9100 Bonaventure Drive SE, Calgary Utilities Included: Not included|
Bonaventure Estates Apartments
Visit our Website: https://www.caprent.com/apartments-for-rent/calgary-ab/bonaventure-estates/
REDUCED RENTAL RATE
or up to $2,500 OFF*
Tucked away in the quiet, residential neighbourhood of Acadia in the southeast quadrant of Calgary, you'll find secure, modern and tasteful suites in the Bonaventure Apartments complex.
Located right by the Arc, Bonaventure Apartments strike the perfect balance between private living and downtown urban amenities. Simplify your commute with a quick walk to Southland Station, easy access to highways and more. Get the most out of the neighbourhood with close-by parks, schools, shopping and recreation, including the Alberta Tennis Centre.
Modern 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Calgary are complimented by unparalleled city views, spacious storage areas, secure entrances and private balconies.
Parking from: $40.00
What's included in your rent
Heat, Water, Recreational facilities
Have Questions? Contact the Property Manager: (403) 255-0060
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted Via RentMoola
- Heat and Water Included
- Private Balcony
- Some suites equipped with fireplaces
- Renovated Apartments
- Upgraded Facilities
- Large Storage Area
- Heated Underground Parking
- Controlled, Secure Entry
- Fitness Room
- Squash Court, Sauna
- Modern Laundry, Courtyard
- Clean, Well-Maintained Facilities
- On-Site Management
- Secured with video surveillance
- Conveniently access shops, grocery stores, gyms and libraries in the Acadia neighbourhood. Enjoy Acadia's cultural offerings with countless restaurants, pubs, galleries, theatres, the Arc and more.
- With a walk score of 73, a transit score of 60, and a bike score of 61, enjoy stress-free travel regardless of your destination. Close-by transit stops (Southland Station) and easy access to Highways 2 & 8 offer even more commuting ease.
- Primary, middle and high schools are easily accessed in the Acadia neighbourhood. The University of Calgary is a shore ride away by car or public transit.
- Soak up Calgary's unique art and culture during popular annual events like the Calgary Stampede, Fourth Street Lilac Festival, Taste of Calgary and Inglewood Sunfest.
This may not be the correct location of the property