|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeApartmentApartment||Rent $1500||Deposit$1500||Beds 2 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feetabout 800 sq ft||FurnishingNegotiable||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityJul 01, 2021|
|Apartment Negotiable about 800 sq ft Deposit: $1500 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Electricity Water|
Pineridge NE: 2 BR, 2 Full Bath; Heated parking; Well maintained; Close to all a
This well maintained/well designed apartment on second floor is available for rent from July 1, 2021. (Note: Photos are over 2 years old- Will arrange new photos shortly).
All walls and doors newly repainted with neutral light colours & carpet replaced with vinyl flooring- about 7 months ago : Will be professionally cleaned, and all appliances & fixtures sanitised prior to occupation:
For viewing the unit: Please contact/text Armaan at 587 889 5204 or use mail on this listing:
- This well maintained secured Unit is on the second floor with a good sized balcony
- Secured entry to the building;
- Underground secure heated parking for one vehicle. Additional vehicle to be parked in front of the building or additional underground parking lot can be requested with Condo board
- Peaceful clean community close to all amenities
- Rent includes all utilities- heat, electricity, water, sewer, garbage clearance, security, heated car park
- Condo fee of $588 per month & property tax of about $180 per month are paid by us (landlord). Not charged to tenant
- Apartment well planned and very well maintained: 2 Bed rooms & 2 full baths well designed; Master bed room with walk in closet and bath; Spacious living room with a good sized balcony. Appliances- Fridge, Washing machine and mounted Microwave are fairly new: 2-3 years old:
- Management by the Condo Board is excellent- Strict standards
- Well connected by transit- Bus stop just in front of the apartment.
- Close to schools- Clarence Sansom, Lester B Pearson & others;
- 5-10 minutes walk to 3 parks around- Tennis and other facilities
- Walking distance (about 1 km) to Village square Leisure center: sports/leisure center- swimming pool; Calgary Public Library; shopping malls.
- Looking for good tenant. I and my wife own the property jointly. We work for the Government of Nunavut in Nunavut- We visit Calgary twice a year. Our two sons in Calgary.