|Type||Rent||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Deposit||Furnishing||Term of Lease||Availability|
|TypeBasementBasement||Rent $950||Beds2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet950 ft2||Deposit1 month||FurnishingUnfurnished||Term of LeaseNegotiable||AvailabilitySep 01, 2019|
|Basement Unfurnished 950 ft2 Deposit: $950 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
INCL Util - Reno'd w/ WALK-IN CLOSET - September or October 1st Move-in
Suite just came available due to unforeseen issues with tenant that was to move in. Suite is available asap, but willing to wait until October 1st to find a good tenant.
Rent is $825 plus 40% utilities, $950 will be collected each month - $125 will be put towards your share of the utilities.
Potential for early move-in options for mid-September available.
Call today for your showing, suite won't last!!!
Your new home will feature:
- Kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and counterspace.
- 2 spacious bedrooms big enough for a queen-sized bed.
- Wood flooring throughout home w/ tile in kitchen and bathroom.
- Fully renovated bathroom with a tub/shower, sleek 12x24 tiling, modern backsplash, and elegant vanity with additional storage.
- Your very own in-suite full sized washer/dryer, no need for shared laundry accommodations anymore!
- Nice light fixtures that brighten up every room.
- Modern and inviting tones that will complement your décor.
- Quick access to 17th Ave., Deerfoot, Stoney, Barlow, Blackfoot & Peigan Trail, Memorial Drive and 36th & 52nd St. - Excellent walk score of 78 so errands can easily be done on foot. - about 3 blocks to the No Frills grocery market and a strip mall. - International Ave. (17th Ave.) is filled with tons of restaurants, shopping, indoor/outdoor pool, public library, Elliston Park and walk/bike trails.
Schools (community and/or designated):
Public: Keeler Elem., Patrick Airlie Elem., Chris Akkerman Elem., Sir Wilfrid Laurier School, Jack James HS, Forest Lawn HS Catholic: Holy Trinity Elem., Holy Redeemer, Father Lacombe HS Alternative: (TLC), Almadina Language Charter Academy (ESL Charter), St. John Bosco Private School
This non-smoking home is perfect for a professional couple and/or a small family. Thanks so much for viewing the ad! (Note: Dogs over 30lbs won't be considered)
Call, text or email Steve for details. (403-880-1390, firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the Owner: I'm an experienced & attentive landlord that fixes items when they break, not when you move out. Most of my tenants stay long term and only leave if their family has outgrown the space.