|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeBasementBasement||Rent $1160||Deposit$1160||Beds 2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet1100 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityJul 01, 2020|
|Basement Unfurnished 1100 ft2 Deposit: $1160 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Electricity Water|
Bright & Spacious 2-Bedroom, close to Downtown, quick access to Deerfoot Trail
Incentives: Includes: all utilities, snow removal and lawn maintenance (see breakdown below)
This is a renovated, bright, quiet, secure, contemporary and spacious, 1100 sqft, 2-bedroom, open concept design, lower suite, with a ton of storage and natural light.
**Housemates above are quiet, working professionals.
- The kitchen is open to the living room, and wired for your entertainment and gaming needs.
- Huge pantry off the kitchen and a large storage room.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and the second bedroom has an oversized closet; both rooms are huge, and are wired with coax for high-speed internet and/or cable TV.
- You will love the convenience of your private energized parking stall, private entrance, and private in-suite laundry.
- This suite comes with a shared low maintenance backyard, and a storage shed for your for lawn furniture, BBQ, skis, bikes, winter tires, etc..
- There are pot lights on dimmer switches throughout.
- The refrigerator, range, dishwasher, over-the-range microwave, furnace and hot water tank are all newer.
- This home is conveniently located near the Barlow-Maxbell C-train station, grocery store, drug store, Fitness Plus gym, Bridgeland: coffee shop and restaurants.
- This is perfect for a young professional couple, or 2 singles, looking for the privacy, space, a yard and low-maintenance living.
GAS/ELECTRICITY/WATER/SEWER/GARBAGE/RECYCLING/LAWN MAINTENANCE/SNOW REMOVAL: $100/month
TOTAL MONTHLY - ALL INCLUSIVE: $1160 + $100 = $1260/month
$630/person - based on double-occupancy
For more information please TEXT Cindy at 403.478.9724