|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $3400||Deposit$3000||Beds 2 bd + den||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet900 ft2||FurnishingFurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityJun 01, 2022|
|Condo Furnished 900 ft2 Deposit: 3000 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Water Heat Internet Electricity Cable|
Convenience Conscious. Furnished Short Stay with Complementary Cleaning
Click here to view the virtual tour:
THIS IS THE SPOT if you're looking for a short term corporate stay, or planning to relocate to Calgary and require a place to stay before buying or renting a home in Calgary.
This Bright west facing corner on a HIGH floor has the perfect lifestyle package for any professional. This 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, Plus Den has a breathtaking mountain, river and skyline views. Featuring a large balcony and 9 ft ceilings. The open floor plan includes upgraded AEG Stove/Oven, Liebherr Fridge with quartz countertops, and laminate floors. Large floor to ceiling windows bathes this unit with natural sunlight throughout the day. This unit includes A/C and heat, and in-suite laundry.
RE-OPENING: ROOFTOP amenities such as lounge, fitness/yoga room, sauna/steam rooms, hot tub, BBQ, gas fire pit, and the courtyard on the 3rd floor.
Bicycle storage on P1. Additionally, this unit includes 1 underground parking stall on P2, VISITOR Parking on P1 available upon registration, GUEST Suite on the 3rd floor in front of a beautiful COURTYARD available for residents ONLY upon request (i.e., $100 per night + one-time fee of $55 for cleaning service). Living at Mark on 10th includes concierge service, 24-hour security on duty, and surveillance cameras throughout the building.
Note: Queen Mattresses in both Master and 2nd Bedroom
Mark on 10th is walking distance to the +15 Walkway (5 mins to Nexen), the Calgary C-Train Station (FREE Fare Zone), and to many restaurants and bars on 10th Ave and 17th Ave. Additionally, NAM, SUCRE, WAKADO Ramen, and Massage Addict are on the ground level. Best of all, SAFEWAY grocery store is across the street and CANADIAN TIRE two blocks south towards 17th Ave - easy access to all your daily essentials.
- Minimum Contract Term is 3 Months;
- $3,000 is the damage deposit;
- Rental Unit includes ALL furniture and paintings in the photos above along with high-speed internet, ROKU Smart TV, Marshall Speaker, Blue Pure Air Purifier, electricity (reasonable consumption) water, heat, A/C, linen/bedsheets/towels, iron/iron board, dinnerware/silverware, and pots and pans, coffee maker and hot water dispenser, Brita filter/jug, and toaster;
- Provide References upon request (i.e., employment letter with current salary, previous landlord contact, pay stub, credit check etc.); and
- Complimentary monthly maid cleaning provided.
For viewings, please REPLY to arrange a viewing and let us know the following:
1. How Many Occupants?
2. Desired Tenancy Start Date?
3. Contact Email + Cell Phone Number?
4. Some General background information about yourself!