|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeSharedShared||Rent $600||Deposit$600||Beds 3 bd||Baths 3 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermNegotiable||AvailabilityJul 01, 2021|
|Shared Unfurnished Deposit: $600 Term of Lease: Negotiable|
|Utilities Included: Internet|
Female roomie wanted - 3 BR shared Tuxedo townhouse-Upper bedroom
*Rent includes Internet*
I am seeking a female roommate to share this adorable and spacious 3-bedroom townhome: a bright home in an inner city neighbourhood with great access to major routes. Bedroom is on the upper level with a bright sunny window with triple-panes, a gorgeous attached full bath (attached) and large closet. The home design allows for personal space, while also common interaction with a shared open-concept kitchen, living room and dining room on the main level.
- Large, triple-pane windows in all rooms bring in plenty of daylight
- Large, open kitchen with brand new cook-top stove and large island
- Beautiful new front-loading HE (high efficiency) washer and dryer
- Stainless steel dishwasher, microwave, fridge
- Sunny South facing balcony
- Shared living room & dining room
- Rent is plus 1/3 utilities: heat, water, electricity. $75-$100/mo approx.
- 2 mins walk to Calgary transit on Centre Street or Edm Tr
- Within walking distance: Dairy Queen, Safeway, Cafe Rosso & other restaurants - within 5 mins. walking. Nearby: Co-op, Peters Drive-in.
- Close: 16th Ave, 14th St., Deerfoot Trail, Kensington, Crescent Heights, McKnight Tr.
The house is in a great, central location –very close to downtown, quick access to Deerfoot Trail, 14th Street, 16th Ave and Edmonton Trail. And, there's street parking beside the townhome.
Looking for someone who's clean, responsible and peaceable. As well as someone who is kind, respectful, calm and a good mix of sociable yet quiet.
No smoking. No pets. No drugs. No mess.
A bit about me: I am a professional young woman in my 30’s, passionate about my career, friends and my faith in Jesus. I love to workout, be in the outdoors, try new things, get together with friends and drink coffee. I balance work and staying active outside, so am not home all the time but do enjoy chatting when home or over dinner prep. The other roommate is in her 30's as well and is passionate about her career, trading stocks and reading. We also have a house hedgehog, who's name is Millie!
I look forward to learning a bit about yourself and meeting you! Happy to answer any questions :)
This may not be the correct location of the property