|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeTownhouseTownhouse||Rent $2500||Deposit$2500||Beds 4 bd||Baths 3.5 ba||Sq. Feet2000 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityCall for Availability|
|Townhouse Unfurnished 2000 ft2 Deposit: $2500 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included - see description|
Luxury townhouse for rent New*Quiet*Comfy*Roomy
Great features about this new built townhouse with lots of space for a family with kids.
- 9 foot ceiling, upgraded appliances incl fridge, stove, oven, microwave, dish washer and in suite washer and dryer.
- Quiet neighborhood, close to shopping area.
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathroom.
- Basement fully developed as a one-bedroom suite.
- A huge loft one third floor open space, can be used as office, family room and/or bedroom.
- One outdoor parking stall + plenty of street parking
Rent is including snow removal, garbage disposal, yard maintenance, and building insurance.
Rent is not including utilities.
Great location escape from urban noise and enjoy your life in Copperfield
- Located in the main floor facing a small green area outside. Enjoy running/walking/jogging in the parks right outside your building.
- Easy transit, no traffic and nice neighbourhood.
- Easy access to Stoney trail and Deerfoot trail.
- 10 minutes’ drive from South Calgary Regional Hospital, new catholic school, 130 Ave shopping area (Walmart, superstore, staples, restaurants etc) Mckenzie Towne, 2 goodlife fitness centers etc
- 15 minutes’ from Ikea, T&T, Costco, south center mall etc 25 minutes’ drive from Downtown Calgary (drive north), Okotoks (drive south)
- Other features of community are an outdoor hockey rink, skating area, tennis courts and community centre.
Copperfield is home to three scenic ponds: Wildflower Pond, Stillwater Pond and Copper Pond, plus spacious parks and play areas, all connected by a series of interconnected pathways. No matter which neighbourhood you choose, you’ll find a unique playground or tot lot nearby.