|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeApartmentApartment||Rent $695||Deposit$695||Beds studio||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet250 sq ft private area + 600 sq ft shared||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityNov 01, 2021|
|Apartment Unfurnished 250 sq ft private area + 600 sq ft shared Deposit: $695 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Electricity Water|
Cozy Bachelor Suite Close to U of A &Downtown 88 Walk Score (very walkable)!!
1) If you are reading this, the suite is still available.
2) If interested in viewing the property, please respond to the ad with the answers to the questions at the end of the ad. Thank you.
Students or working professionals only please.
This place is perfect for students...close to U of A, utilities are included, large bedroom and own kitchen space. Shared laundry (no coin). Beautiful original hardwood floors gives this two-story house great character. Available November 1st is a very cozy two room bachelor suite on the second floor of an old character house only 4 blocks to the U of A, one block from Saskatchewan drive and only 3 blocks from Whyte. One room is a small kitchen (vinyl flooring) with newer IKEA cabinets, a newer fridge and stove. The other room is a medium sized bedroom with original hardwood floors. There is plenty of shared space -- front entrance, stairs (2 sets), hallways, laundry and laundry area. There is a full bathroom shared with one other tenant. A cleaner comes once per month to maintain common areas (bathroom, hallway and main entrance). As there are three other suites in the building occupied by young working professionals or students, we're looking for considerate tenants who can negotiate and be respectful of their housemates. Only single tenants -- students or working professionals -- will be considered. Smaller pets such as fish or caged mammals only are allowed. This is a very old house with some renovated features; the suite is very small as well, with room for a small table/chairs in the kitchen and bed, dresser, small desk in the bedroom.
- The minimum lease term is 6 months.
If interested in taking a look, please respond to ad with the answers to the following:
1) Do you work or go to school? If so, describe.
2) When do you require occupancy?
3) When would you be available to view?
4) Do you smoke?
5) Do you have any pets you would be bringing onto the property? If so, please describe.
6) How will you be affording rent?
7) There is a bathroom shared with one other person. Are you okay with that?
8) What is your preferred lease term?