|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeCondoCondo||Rent $1750||Deposit$1750||Beds 2 bd||Baths 2 ba||Sq. Feet1140 ft2||FurnishingNegotiable||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityApr 01, 2021|
|Condo Negotiable 1140 ft2 Deposit: $1750 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Heat Water|
2 Bedroom Condo in Brewery District/Westmount
Incentives: Newer condo with large south facing windows
- Fantastic location directly next to the new Brewery District and 124th Street, in the highly desirable community of Westmount.
- Central air conditioning, HVAC, 9ft ceiling, Hardwood floor, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher.
- Large south facing windows with lots of natural light throughout the day, south facing large balcony.
- In suite laundry featuring front loading washer and dryer, in suite storage
- Ideal layout featuring two spacious bedrooms, with the master bedroom having a walkthrough closet going into a 4 piece ensuite bathroom. Second bedroom is also generous in size, right next to the 2nd 4 piece bathroom
- Kitchen has island with plenty of cupboard space
- Living room has patio door that opens onto the large south facing balcony with a BBQ gas hookup
- Titled heated underground parking stall with visitor parking and plenty of street parking
- Building is well managed, has secured entry and a large rooftop patio open to all resident
Walking distance to bus station, City Market, Shoppers drugmart, banks and many different restaurants. Future LRT station. 5 minutes driving distance to Grant MacEwan, Rogers Place and all that downtown has to offer. 8 minutes driving to U of A Campus, 15 minutes to West Edmonton Mall.
This condo has only had one previous resident, smoke free.
Small pets for future renters are negotiable.
Move in available April 1st.
This may not be the correct location of the property