|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeDuplexDuplex||Rent $1800||Deposit$1800||Beds 3 bd||Baths 2.5 ba||Sq. Feet1500 ft2||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityOct 01, 2021|
|Duplex Unfurnished 1500 ft2 Deposit: $1800 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included - see description|
Beautiful duplex house in Northwest (Newcastle), 3 BDRs & 2.5 BAs
Beautiful two-story duplex house situated in prestigious north west neighborhood of new castle. This great duplex house is 1500 sqft and features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. With a lot of upgrades to the builder’s standard model which includes but not limited to, 9 feet ceiling on main floor, Granite counter-tops in kitchen, hardwood and tile on main floor, stylish fire place, and stainless appliances, etc. The house will be available on Oct 1st, 2021.
$1,800 (utilities not included) per month with 1 month security deposit and minimum one year lease are required. Well trained small pets might be considered. Pet deposit might apply. We are looking for clean, responsible, non-smoking tenants with good reference/credit.
Please email us with your inquiry and brief information about your family and/or call 780-221-0291 to schedule a viewing if you are interested in.
Here are some more details:
- A single insulated attached garage and a driveway.
- Fully fenced and landscaped with raised garden beds.
- A good size deck in the back yard.
- A cozy shed for extra storage.
- Unspoiled basement with carpet provides a lot of storage space.
- Six stainless appliances are included.
- Curtains are included.
- Spacious walk-in pantry.
- Second floor laundry room and a bonus office desk/ironing table.
- Walking distance to playground & lakes and shopping centres (Sobeys, Walmart, Starbucks, Tim Hortons, MacDonals, Dairy Queen, LA Fitness, Noodle House, Banks, Gas stations, Daycare, etc.).
- Only 5 minutes drive to Castledown play park, 10 minutes drive to Northgate mall, and 15 minutes drive to Clareview Recreation Centre which has Olympic-class skating arenas, and so much more;
- Just off the Anthony Henday highway, easy access to yellow head trail, close to St. Albert, a quick commute anywhere in the city.