|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeTownhouseTownhouse||Rent $1330||Deposit$1330||Beds 3 bd||Baths 1.5 ba||Sq. Feet1125 + basement||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityJun 01, 2020|
|Townhouse Unfurnished 1125 + basement Deposit: $1330 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities Included: Not included|
Spacious newer 3 bedroom townhouse near Whyte Ave
Incentives: Newer property, only 10yrs old - Close to Whyte Ave/Downtown. Bus stop nearby.
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY. If you'd like to view our place please send me an email and tell me 1) a bit about your situation - where you've been living and why you're moving 2) and bit about yourself along with everyone who will be living in this property.
We are really good landlords (personal, not a big company) and thus, will also only show this unit to people we deem as really good potential renters. When you email please leave a phone number and if you sound like a good fit I can call you and arrange a viewing, along with emailing you an application form to fill out for the property.
Great for working professionals, or young/small family.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths
- building is only 10 years old, perfectly located just off 75th Street in King Edward Park - close to University, Whyte Ave/Old Strathcona.
- bedrooms and main bath upstairs including walk-in closet with master bedroom.
- Half-bath and laundry on main floor along with living room, dining area, and kitchen with good cupboard space and newer appliances (same age as building).
- Basement features an additional 550 square feet of open area - perfect for extra storage, a rec room, our your own private work-out space. Basement has electrical plugs wired in.
- high-efficiency furnace and hot water heater for lower utility bills
- 2 powered parking stalls.
- Bus stop conveniently just steps away.
- Large park (with children's play area) within view from your windows.
$1330 plus utilities.
Damage deposit is one month's rent. Looking for 1 year lease.
This may not be the correct location of the property