|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability|
|TypeTownhouseTownhouse||Rent $1550||Deposit$1550||Beds 3 bd + den||Baths 2.5 ba||Sq. Feet1580+||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilitySep 30, 2021|
|Townhouse Unfurnished 1580+ Deposit: $1550 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Utilities not included|
Beautiful, 3+1 BR Townhome
***Rental can be considered available until the status has been changed to "rented"****
***UPDATE/Sept-20 - Unfortunately due to unforeseen issues, the unit will not be available for viewing until the week of the 26th***
please fill out an application through the "contact landlord" option on this ad. Only those that have submitted an application will be contacted if required.
***UPDATE/Sept-08 - Unfortunately due to a quarantine requirement, the unit will not be available for viewing until the week of the 20th***
***UPDATE/Sept-07 - please fill out an application through the "contact landlord" option on this ad. Only those that have submitted an application will be contacted if required. There are MANY applicants so far, so please be thorough in your application to increase chances of being contacted - thank you for your patience as we try to respond to applicants and arrange viewings with the current tenant."
***Due to the overwhelming response to this ad, it is suggested that you fill out an application if you are very interested to speed up the process - I will be attempting to arrange showings between Sept 7-17th - Thank you for your interest.****
1-year lease term minimum.
• Large, bright townhouse in a quiet community.
• Close to all amenities, parks & schools.
• Newer exterior finish (including windows & doors).
• Upstairs laundry (high efficiency).
• Many interior upgrades.
• Large living room w/ 14’ ceilings & many windows throughout.
• Very large kitchen/nook area.
• Plenty of storage.
• Balcony off the master bedroom.
• Finished basement (or 4th bedroom) with walk-in closet.
• Parking pad w/ single attached garage (with opener).
• Network cabling.
• Pets negotiable - condo board approval required - no private yard so pet cleanup required right away.
Note: The condo corp charges a $75 non-refundable move-in/out fee that will be charged back to the tenant.