Open to view Sunday May 29-NW Edgemont 3 bedroom Walk-out Basement from July 1Back to Results
|Property Type||Basement||Square Footage||1300|
|Monthly Rent||$1295.00||Year Built||2008|
|Security Deposit||1295||Parking||street parking|
|Rental Incentives||see notes||Under 18||Allowed|
(master bedroom with walking closet)
|Availability Date||July 01|
|Term of Lease||minimum one year|
- Available from July 1, 2016,
- Open to view this Sunday May 29 afternoon 2-4 pm
- Also by appointment
- There 2 separate rooms upstairs for short term renters available immediately can be perfect for stampede week. Please call or email to get more details.
- Please call 403 966 4100 Dashuri (text msg preferred), or 510 292 8002 , or email Lucy via email firstname.lastname@example.org then I can contact you back.
- 3-bed room walk-out basement suite with 1,300 ft^2 living space.
- 1,300 ft^2 is the lowest price in Edgemont with such square footage ( at Edgecliff condo minimum - $1,200/m for 1 bed room and $1,600/m for 2 bed room )
- Rent $1295/m, deposit $1295. Minimum term 1 year. Offer incentive for 2 year term -$500 off last month rent. high speed internet included.
This is a very beautiful and cozy suite located at the prestigious Edgemont community. It has total 1,300 square feet area with 3 bed rooms (one with walk-in closet), kitchen and storage, one living room, one 4-piece full bath, washer and dryer (included), walk-out with separate entrance. Living room with huge bay windows, it is like living on the main level. All windows are covered with brand new blinds. Kitchen has a pantry for storage. 3 minutes walking to prestigious Edgemont elementary school and community center, 3 minutes driving to Canadian Superstore, 2 minutes walking to bus stop (#54, 154 and 77), 10 minutes driving to library, crowfoot YMCA, Wal-mart, Home Depot, Costco etc.. Students from Edgemont can go to the top 10% junior high and senior high schools (Churchill) with outstanding IB programs. See photos for the first impression and view to get details.
- Independent (no sharing) with upstairs with separate entry, separate kitchen, washroom, and separate washer/dryer
- Utilities are shared with upstairs. telephone, cable by yourself.
Suitable for couples, partners and family with one child.
If you’re seriously looking for a high quality place to live, this is it! Email me your two latest paystubs, latest two month bank statements and two references and we’ll have you in much faster!
|See Full Description||Disposal||Tennis Courts|
|Washer/Dryer - In Suite||Bus|
|Window Coverings||Public Library|