RentFaster - Refund and Return Policy
Thank you for your business. We understand that sometimes things do not go according to plan. In such cases, we may authorize a refund or credit towards future RentFaster service. Below are the cases that outline situations where a refund or credit may be authorized:
- Billing Error - If an error occurred that led to a billing error, such as a double charge, we may authorize a refund, so long as the error is caught and brought to our attention within 30 days of the initial transaction.
- Disapproved Listing - Sometimes we need to disapprove a listing if it fails to comply with our terms and service. If the listing is disapproved within the first 5 business days of posting, we may authorize a refund for the purchase.
- Listing Error - If an error occurs that keeps your listing from being published within 5 business days of purchase, we will authorize extending your listing for any days that were missed.
- Credit Report Error - If a credit report is run, but there is not enough information on the prospect to pull a report, we will credit you back the Credit Report you used in lieu of purchasing another credit report.
- Credit Report Not Filled Out - If a credit report request is sent to a prospect, but they fail to fill out the information for the credit report within 30 days of the initial send, we will credit you back the Credit Report you used in lieu of purchasing another credit report.
- Credit Report Unused - If you purchased a credit report in error, you can request a refund as long as it is within 48 hours of purchasing this credit. Otherwise, no refunds will be issued for unused Credit Reports. You can use them again next time you need to find a tenant. Credit reports expire within 24 months.
While not a complete list, this outlines the cases in which RentFaster will authorize a refund or credit. If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.