|Type||Rent||Deposit||Beds||Baths||Sq. Feet||Furnishing||Lease Term||Availability||Photos|
|TypeApartmentApartment||Rent $1399||Deposit$1399||Beds 1 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityMar 01, 2021|
|Apartment Unfurnished Deposit: $1399 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Unit Description: 1 Bedroom Utilities Included: Heat Water|
|TypeApartmentApartment||Rent $1625||Deposit$1625||Beds 2 bd||Baths 1 ba||Sq. Feet||FurnishingUnfurnished||Lease TermLong Term||AvailabilityMar 01, 2021|
|Apartment Unfurnished Deposit: $1625 Term of Lease: Long Term|
|Unit Description: 2 Bedroom Utilities Included: Heat Water|
360 Frank St.
- Large balconies overlooking downtown Ottawa
- Fully Renovated Suite Options
- Large, on-site laundry facilities
- Spacious bicycle storage available for all tenants
- Secure and protected surface parking
To book a viewing, please call or text Aziz at 343-998-5601.Location Details
- Walking distance to the shops and restaurants on Bank Street and Elgin Street, the Rideau Centre, Parliament Buildings, and The Glebe
- Minutes from the National Art Centre, National Gallery of Canada, Canadian Museum of Nature and a wide variety of music halls, theatres, and galleries
- Walking distance to the University of Ottawa and a short bus ride to Carleton University
- Walking distance to the ByWard Market, the Rideau Canal and all the amenities of downtown Ottawa's shopping and restaurants
- Short drive to Wellington Street and Nicholas Street.
- Walking distance to Centretown Community Health Centre.
- Short drive to Loblaws and a variety of local grocery stores.
- Walking distance to more than 5 downtown parks and green spaces.
This may not be the correct location of the property